Learning-Difference is a private limited company based in the UK. It was set-up in 2006.
It is led by Bernard
Here is a brief resume of his career which covers over 25 years in the voluntary, public
and private sectors:
- 20 years
of senior management for national disability charities in the UK (British Deaf Association, RNIB),
- Local Education Authority Manager (Childcare & Out of Hours Learning),
of a local Children's Charity,
- Development Manager (British Dyslexia Association,
covering the England regions),
- Consultancy (CPRE, Herb Society, local charities, organisations),
- Disability Consultant (EU projects),
Trainer (national and local organisations, UK and EU),
- Designer/Writer/Editor (national
and local projects, UK and EU),
- External Evaluator (UK projects and services).
Learning-Difference buys-in a
range of experts as and when necessary. These professionals are from fields as diverse as sensory disability, learning disability,
accessibility, web design, funding, management and bring many years expertise and experience to our clients.
Quinn has worked as a consultant, advisor/expert, trainer to a wide range of organisations on ground-breaking innovative
projects, including clients such as:
- Channel 4,
- Tyne Tees TV,
- British Film Institute,
- Milton Keynes Council,
- Central Office of Information,
- British Dyslexia Association
- Staffordshire County
- Jagiellonian University.
Our projects around the EU (go to NEWS)
- An EU-wide project to develop disability
awareness amongst small employer organisations and in HE institutions in Iceland, Poland and Cyprus.
- Supporting a Multi Disability Football Club three year project in England.
- An EU-wide project to develop awareness of disability in higher education targeted at
academic and administrative staff in Poland, Italy, Bulgaria, and Spain.
- Supporting a Dyslexia charity to increase support services in central England.
Other services offered by Learning-Difference...
Art: Bernard Quinn is also an artist. To find out more about his artwork go to the artwork page
by clicking this link.
Design and Print: We can offer support
in design and print management, find out more by clicking this link.
Adult Education Tuition: Bernard Quinn is also an adult education tutor (lifelong learning)
affiliated to the Institute for Learning. Find out more by clicking this link.